Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 25, Numbers and Flowerpots

I have sent home a page of sight words for the students to learn. Please have them cut them out and keep them to study each day. On Monday, we will have a spelling test on the words.




The story I read today.

Rosh of the day.

Writing the date.

Working on a number 1-10 book packet.


Name writing practice.

Yesterday's flowers in a flowerpot, the letter "F".


Folder game.

Our new sight words.
Please study for a spelling test on Monday.

I like to eat the raisins in my lunch.

I like my tuna on a bagel.

Yummy crispy chips.

I like my applesauce.

Pretzels are great.

I like my raisins.

I like the cereal that Mrs. G gave me.


I like my cheese and pita.

I like everything.

Sight word, "am" book. Please finish at home.

Working on the "I am" book.

No comments:

Post a Comment