Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 18, Sequencing Train

Don't forget that tomorrow is our field trip to the museum. We will be seeing the Robot exhibit. This afternoon, I had to leave early to go with my husband to a doctor's appt. (Baruch Hashem, he got a wonderful biopsy report from his recent surgery...everything was benign) Morah Tammy had the students make robot pictures out of different shapes. I can't wait to see them in the morning. Our book order has also come in, I will distribute them tomorrow, as well. Have a wonderful Sukkot holiday.

The story we listened to today

Rosh of the day.

Our finished Swimmy pictures.
I'll take some closer shots tomorrow.

Letter S in our picture journals.
The students handwriting has greatly improved.
They are learning to write within the lines!

Letter S from the Handwriting Without Tears program.

The finished number train.

No comments:

Post a Comment