Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 159

Testing is going so well, it's amazing what the promise of an ice pop will do to encourage students to work hard. Today I reviewed the concept of silent "E" at the end of a word, making the vowel become "long". The students worked on a long "O" and short "O" worksheet that will go into their ABC book. If you have not sent in your 2 inch binder, please do so.

Tomorrow I will be out for another medical procedure. I have left math work, a new sight word packet, their picture journals and writing journals. If time allows, they can do centers. There will be no testing tomorrow, but will resume on Monday. If your child is going to be out, please let me know, so that I can privately test him/her before we finish the test.

shabbat shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment