Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 106

The book I read today.
"Texas, Texas, What do you see?"
"I see cowboy looking at me."
Cowboy, cowboy, what do you see....

Rosh of the day.

This is our new 100 day calender which has a question of the day under each flap.

Todays question...

Warming up in movement class.

Getting the wiggles out...

Dancing to the rhythm of the music.

Pat, pat, pat to the rhythm of the music.


Stretch and touch the sponge.

Jump up and touch the sponge.

Waiting for instructions

Pretending to be a log rolling over the (sponge) rocks in the water.



The front of the money book.

Coloring and cutting out coin pictures for our money books.

"If I had a dollar, I would buy bubbles at the dollar store."

"If I had a dollar, I would buy silly putty at the dollar store."

"If I had a dollar, I would buy a book at the dollar store."

"If I had a dollar, I would buy a toy dog at the dollar store."

"If I had a dollar, I would buy silly putty."

"If I had a dollar, I would buy lipstick and nail polish."

"If I had a dollar, I would buy, at the dollar (store), a remote control car."
Making a Texas Bingo Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment