Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day Seven

I will not be at school tomorrow, my husband is having surgery, however, I will return on Thursday.


The book I read to the class.

This is the book they listened to during lunch.

Rosh of the day.

Such wonderful shofar blowers!

The sight words we have been working on...please review!

Look at the sand that AK's Ima brought us for our sensory table!


Oh did they have fun with this!

Our letter "Mm" page for our alphabet book.


GH is working on the color orange.
Everyone loves the dot paints.

I read the Merry Mouse story (same as yesterday's puppet show) and the students made their own mini storybook.

Finished storybooks.

Today's number is seven, the same number of days we've been at school!

Hebrew with Morah Yaffa.

No comments:

Post a Comment