Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 80, I have a dream

The story I read today.

Rosh of the day.

Reading partners.

Starting the reading program, book 1.

The worksheets to book 1 of the reading program.

A sample of the worksheet.

Center time.

I have a dream worksheet.
"I have a dream that Moshiach will come now."

"My dream is for everybody to like everybody and there will be no monsters."

"I have a dream that Moshiach came and these are all the people that came alive."

"My dream is to have a thousand dollars."

"My dream is that Moshiach is coming and everyone will be alive."

"When Moshiach comes, I can fly on an eagle."

Notice how RL change the male cartoon characters into females!!
1. "I will have lots of money."
2. "You shall live long."
3. "When Moshiach comes, we can fly on clouds."
4. "You should have a hundred dollars."

"I have a dream that Moshiach will come and all the people will not be dead."

Recess on the roof.



Singing and acting out "The Mitten."

Playing money bingo.

BINGO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment